Thursday, October 27, 2011

A very loud hall

I hate to spam my one follower by putting up another post so soon, but I'm not sure how I can do NaNo while living with the people in my dorm hall.

My high school calculus teacher was right in that the weekend starts on Thursday in college. Come Thursday night, I have a bunch of drunk people gathering outside my door and talking really loud. Just tonight one of them brought out a foldable table from his room and now they're playing "water"-pong (how much you want to bet that it's really vodka pong?). They even managed to get a bunch of cups from the dining hall for it. And I mean stacks upon stacks of them.

That aside, I don't know how long I can go on before I snap. There's this one girl who screams all the time. And not in a sexual way either (that seems to be the only problem that I don't have). I'll just be minding my own business in my room when I suddenly hear, "NICK RARARRIIGJJFJFJJ!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" And then I don't know if she's screaming for help or not and then I get scared that I'll be one of those people who didn't call the cops when someone was being visciously attacked and look like a bitch who couldn't even be bothered to pick up a phone and press three numbers.

Anyway, do any of you remember Tourette's Guy? If not, open another tab and look him up on Youtube. I'll wait.

.....

Welcome back. Well, there's a guy on my floor who can imitate him perfectly. In a really loud voice. For no reason at all.

I was once kept up until 3 in the morning because everyone would not stop partying with the loud music and everything. It was to be expected since it was the first real weekend sice college started, but I had to get up at 5am to preform at the football game. They were all lucky that there's wasn't anything sharp within my reach throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment